Saturday, February 2, 2013

Howdy Neighbor

I will say this much about my neighbors, they are a friendly lot.

I was just watching TV as my lunch cooks and I caught movement reflected from the front yard.  I looked over and RumSon was walking through the yard.  My first thought was he was coming to my front door.  But instead he walked to the middle of the yard between our houses, stopped and waved.  I figured that was it, he saw me and was definitely coming over, but instead he took 3 more steps towards my house, stopped and went back inside his.

I'm really hoping my other neighbor was outside at her mailbox, if not I'm going to have to start closing my blinds.

UPDATE:

It's a busy day today.  Crazy Woman has just pulled the car forward 5 feet, then backed it up 4 feet.  She sat in the car for a few minutes with the door open, then got out and opened the trunk.  After looking inside for a few minutes, she closed the trunk and walked back to the house.  The car must have been in the incorrect position for her daily circuit of the yard.  Yes this car is parked on the grass.

I'm definitely going to have to look into hedges or permanently closing my blinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment